Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Carter's sister now is 13!!!



I can not believe Lindsey has had her 13th B-Day! How time flies! I remember when Lindsey was Carter's size and it seems just like yesterday!! I am trying to take just a day at a time with Carter and enjoying every moment with him! I know in a blink of a eye he will be Lindsey's age off running around with his friends and not having much time for his old mom!! He is growing so quickly! He is able to grab objects such as his pacifier and put it in his mouth! He loves playing in his exersaucer and bounce seat! Even though he is teething he is being such a happy baby! He is always smiling and laughing! I love my little man! He is my Heart and Soul!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't know if you'll get this, but this is the only way i could find to contact. Its been about 8 years since I've seen you guys, and You don't know me but can you tell Adam that his younger brother says hi and that I miss him.


P.S. Congratulations with your adoption


~Dan Burbules~