Tuesday, December 18, 2007

So The Wait Begins Again !








This is a journal for our baby Burbules. We want our baby to be able to know how much love was in our hearts for him or her and the different roads we traveled to have him or her in our arms! We are so excited with the anticipation of us being able to receive a call any day that we have been chosen. As some of you already know we have been trying to give Lindsey a brother or sister now for a very long time. We started thinking about adopting last March and by May we were signed with an Agency with there VN program. It started out with just a 9 month wait and by the time our Home Study was completed the wait had gone to 18 to 24 months. Also we were aware of problems according in the program and I was concerned that the program may close once again. It was truly one of the most painful decisions I have ever had to make in my life. However; I knew in my heart it was the best for our family. I know that God has a plan for myself and my family. God has lead us back here to the states. I have handed everything over to him and our baby will be in our home with us when the time is right!


We changed agencies and we are now with Bethany Christian Adoption Agency! Our portfolio was ready to show to birth patent's on Nov 29.2007. The birth parents will pick us out for their child's forever family! The agency says it could be 2 weeks to 2 years. I have been working hard on getting everything ready in our home. With Christmas right around the corner I really belived that the wait would be a little easer but it seems that it is all I am able to think about!!!


To all I am wishing you a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

No comments: